How Do I…
We are happy to help you navigate our resources
How do I…
- find out if I qualify for any federal, provincial and territorial financial benefits?
- discover my Veterans’ services and benefits?
- find information about services for children, seniors, newcomers to Canada, and more?
- find a job with the federal government?
- apply for Employment Insurance?
- apply for a student loan?
- start a business
- deal with debt
Identity and tax
- get tips on preventing identity theft?
- replace lost or stolen identification cards?
- Set a reminder for vehicle registration and driver’s licence renewals?
- obtain a Social Insurance Number (SIN) card?
- file a tax and benefit return?
- obtain a passport?
- apply for an Health Card?
Conservation and Health
- find tips to conserve energy, save money and help to make our environment healthier for my home, vehicle or small business?
- plan for a successful home renovation?
- find information on healthy living, disease and injury prevention?
- get information on food recalls and allergy alerts?
- obtain a copy of Canada’s Food Guide?
- find information about climate change?
Education and youth
- get information on youth related issues?
- participate in a youth exchange program?
- apply for the Canada Child Tax benefits?
- find a learning resource area for children?
- set money aside for my child’s post-secondary education?
- find information about visiting Canada, immigrating to Canada or studying in Canada?